For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
42 11 17 18

New sources management

Hello,

In the case of WC1 API request done under a certain group for which we choose to screen against a subset of lists, how are the new sources managed ? Are they added automatically to the screening ? or we have to add them manually to the group ?

Regards

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@nabil.hassoumi

Apologies for a delayed response and the wrong information provided.

I have got this verified and I concur that the new list added gets automatically selected for each group. So if the user does not want to include it in their search, they have to disable it manually.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@nabil.hassoumi

You have to add the new list of sources to each group manually.

Kindly let me know if you need further clarification on this.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
42 11 17 18

@Irfan.Khan

In the WC1 web solution, the new lists are added automatically to the OGS screening and you have to disable them if needed. I do not understand why the API should work differently.

Here is the scenario: You choose to screen against only some UK lists and disable all the other european ones. Now a new Italian list, you are not aware of but might be interested by, appeared --> It should be screened against by default until you choose to keep it or not.

Best Regards

Nabil

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.