question

Upvotes
Accepted
2 0 1 0

FX rates API for currencies

Hi,

I am a Project Manager and I have been asked to source your Currencies FX API to provide to our in-house developers. Is there a specific page/link that I can use to access this information?

Thanks

forex
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@5160892b-44ad-40eb-8158-9a52d5d756c9
Refinitiv data retrieval APIs are typically differentiated not by asset class, but by the type of data (e.g. real-time streaming market data vs. historical timeseries vs. fundamental and reference data and so on), and by the data usage license that comes with the product providing the data (single individual user vs. enterprise license). It sounds like you're not yet subscribing to any Refinitiv products and are considering which product to choose. In this case I suggest you contact Refinitiv sales team by either calling local Refinitiv office in your country or by following the link below.
https://www.refinitiv.com/en/contact-sales
Our sales representative will be happy to discuss with you your specific use case and recommend the product that best fits your needs.
If you already subscribe to a Refinitiv product and are looking for documentation on APIs associated with that product, then please specify which Refinitiv product you're using.
Best regards.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.