question

Upvotes
Accepted
2 1 0 3

Events' news Consequences (Effects = Impacts) Service?

Hi,

I am very new to TR services and currently i have trial access to Eikon which will expire soon. Although i may be using cheapest version, the announced cost is still extremely expensive for me. Anyway, my question is not about Eikon at all.

Would like to know if TR offers any service of consequences (impacts) how will particular Event effect on chart, e.g. what will happen with the trend because of the event?

On different, most well known, public news portals I reviewed countless of different news posts, also on Eikon i reviewed many of them as well. However those news cannot be helpful with decision how, when, what, how much, why to trade. Over 99,99% of news i have reviewed seems to be for economic students or some politicians. Would like to know what will happen as a consequence of event so I am asking you if TR has any such service? An example what i am looking for, instead of news which are questionable what will happen on charts because of them, is (note: example only hence i am using alphabetical parameters - the example is sample of message analysis):

"Result of event A will trigger major strength of a trend on B symbol. If price goes below C level, consider your opportunity for opening of Downtrend position but only in case if D event will finish in E result. If not, it would be too risky because neutral trend could occur with possible bulls to be in charge soon. E result in said D event is a key point here for B symbol to go downward below C level but watch the progress of downward trend all the way to the F support line where we suggest to close your downtrend positions."

Such comments, which must obviously be accurate ones, are for my opinion the most needed consequences of major event news that I should be aware of. As direct as possible content what will be happening on chart.

So would please anyone tell me if TR offers such Consequences service? I heard for some service called ''IFR Markets'', honestly I do not know what this is and if sufficient quantity of event consequences are really accurate there. I don't think that ''IFR Markets'' is consequences service (effects on charts) at all.

Your suggestions would be highly appreciated because I consumed hundreds of hours reading the news everywhere, hoping to get correct/accurate info what WILL happen on chart because of event but i cannot find such service anywhere.

Thank you a million times in advance.

eikonnewsproduct-insight
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.6k 26 7 22

@44fbf8e5-5344-4d40-b279-dd5bdaca228c I would suggest to contact your Account Manager for help.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
2 1 0 3

I am still looking for this... If any registry of Eikon Core consultants is available, kindly let me know and i will get in touch with some consultants. Haven't found information i am asking for anywhere, at least not yet.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.