question

Upvotes
Accepted
51 15 19 15

Can you pls provide a full list of taxonomy for each of Social Tag and Industry Tag?

Can you pls provide a full list of taxonomy for each of Social Tag and Industry Tag so that I can handle all the values available for Aboutness Tagging?

I can find the full list for Topic Tag in Intelligent Tagging, from Refinitiv, API User Guide - Version 12.2 but not Social Tag and Industry Tag.

@Ryosuke.Nakamura

@mariko.kataoka

@Yuji.Takahashi

permid-apiintelligent-tagging-apiopen-permid-apiintelligent-tagging
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @hiroko.yamaguchi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?
If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
76 2 2 1

Hi @hiroko.yamaguchi

Industry Tag - These are defined by the Thomson Reuters Business Classification (TRBC) taxonomy. You can get the full list on this page: https://permid.org/download (you will need to login in order to see this download page).

Social Tag - We index all the English categories and articles in Wikipedia, and the index (which includes millions of items) is periodically updated. Currently we don't keep a list of all possible values, but you can use Wikimedia's dump files (https://dumps.wikimedia.org/enwiki/latest/) to obtain it.

Matan Gafni

TMS Content Support

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks, @matan.gafni.

Re. Social Tag, it looks like it takes days to download all the latest files so I don't think it's practical...Do you know any other ways to get/go through the full list easily and quickly?

My apologies to rush you, but can you please answer my additional question?

Sorry, I missed your previous message.

Unfortunately, there is currently no quick way to get the full list. I will open a new feature request case for the development team, but this depends on the PO's prioritization. We will let you know if anything changes.

Noted with thanks.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.