question

Upvotes
2 1 1 3

Searching for Eikon - News consultant who could help

Hi,

I already added one question to this community but have not received any reply. So in order to reduce someone's (whoever would please reply) time needed to answer me, i will just ask if anyone is offering either paid or free of charge Eikon consulting (teaching) service related to News analysis, mostly for currency pairs (forex)? I have a question for this person and need his full attention, thats why i am looking for even paid consulting.

I only asked for consultants with a hope that someone could please forward me to the right direction, i really need some help please but don't know who to ask. I have been searching on google for such consultants registry for news in eikon but didn't find anything.

Is there any person or company offering such answering/consulting service?

eikoneikon-com-apinews
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
4.6k 26 7 22

@44fbf8e5-5344-4d40-b279-dd5bdaca228c if you are an existing customer you can ask you Account Manager to help with this. The forum is strictly dedicated to Eikon COM API discussions.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.