question

Upvotes
Accepted
12 1 2 3

HIBOR Fixing Date/Time

Hi @thomson.reuters,

I have got enumtype.def on hand, which verison is 4.20.34.

I would like to fetch HIBOR Fixing Date/Time from TREP APIs, but I am not sure if such info could be found under section YRLO_IND 1076 data field.

Would you mind give me hints on it? Thanks a lot.

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetrep
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@e8c31f96-efc4-4b3f-9b2e-1b80f432baf8, thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text beneath the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question. Thanks, AHS

@e8c31f96-efc4-4b3f-9b2e-1b80f432baf8

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.4k 10 6 9

Hi

You should be able to fetch the date and time of HIBOR from VALUE_DT1 (875) and VALUE_TS1 (1010).

But please note that the <HIBOR=> RIC is a chain RIC. You will have to request the chain elements to get the rate and date/time.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.