For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
19 1 1 2

401: SEQ-pre-groups: Get my top-level groups (pm is not defined)

Hello,

I loaded postman library - filled in api-key and api-secret key and tried the first GET request and I get 401 Unauthorized and also "There was an error in evaluating the test script: pm is not defined".

Do I need to fill more variables apart from api-key and api-secret key for this request?

I am not client administrator. Does the client administrator need to do anything further (create groups?) or am I good to go with just the keys? If so, could you please verify the integrity of my keys and let me know if they work?

Question 2: I'm a bit confused about the whole "create case" - if I just want to get the info world-check has on an entity, do I need to "POST" my request (limit 1000 for testing environment) or "GET" is enough with no limit?

world-checkworld-check-oneauthentication
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@755358f4-b854-4baf-93b9-f0ca5d1b3d17,

Answer 1: Can you please confirm if you are using the the chrome extension version of postman or the postman native application? If you are using the chrome extension, I would request you to please try using the native application and see what reponse code do you receive. If you still receive Error 401, please provide us the API request headers and the response headers to look into the cause of the error.

Answer 2: We do not have any limitation on the API calls.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.