For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 4 3 7

Do we Have ICE Brent Oil Index in Reuters

I am looking for the ICE BRENT OIL Index which would be used in the cash settlement price determination of ICE B (RIC -- 0#LCO:) I try the futures chain request, did not get something similar to that, also try to request with RIC 0#LCO, but there is no such index existing.

https://www.theice.com/marketdata/reports/77

Could you help me to find out whether there is data source for ICE Brent Oil Index in reuters, and if yes, how could we use the dss to get the eod of day price of it.

dss-rest-apidatascope-selectdssrics
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@kf2449 ,

I have opened a content support inquiry on your behalf, case # 07241137

Hello @kf2449,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question. Thanks,

-AHS

@kf2449

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

A content inquiry was opened on the client's behalf. It has been completed. Conveying the result for the benefit of the community:

"The RIC to use is .IPCI"

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @kf2449,

The quick way for a developer to search up a RIC is to use:

RIC Search Tool

that is available from the front page of this portal.

(I tried searching for "ICE BRENT OIL INDEX" and have received back 26 results in the "index" category)

The most efficient, as well as the most thorough, approach to getting content/symbology questions answered, is to open a content-related inquiry via

MyRefinitiv

or to call the Refinitiv Help Desk directly.

icon clock
10 |1500

So I try the tool you mention above, the index I try to find is a ICE BRENT Cash Settlement Index (Not a trade-able index, but data to tell you the settlement price when you execute cash settlement for ICE Brent, which only published at the last date of the month), all things in the search tool does not match the definition as the link i send. I am wondering whether TR has such data source.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.