question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 0 1 2

More information about associate profile

Hi,

I do a profile request by ID, i.e.

GET /reference/profile/e_tr_wci_....

This request contains a list of associates. However, each profile associate doesn't contain human readable information, for instance, the name of the associate. Is there a way to either include more information for this entity, specifically the name?

Thank in advance.

world-checkworld-check-oneprofiler
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@rhiguera

Currently the associates array contains only the reference ID/world check profile Id of the associates, which you can use in the API call "GET /reference/profile/e_tr_wci_...." to fetch more information about them.

Regarding the request to include more information about the associates in the result set, our development team is already working on this enhancement, however, we do not have any ETA on when it can be released as a live feature.

Kindly let us know if you need further assistance on this.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi,

any news on when this will be in the API ?

We would like to at least get the associate name as part of the results, as this allows us to show the name to the user & if they want to investigate that further - we can call the API to retrieve the info for that associate specifically.

Thanks

Sean

@seanvdw

Please allow me some time so that I can get back on this

@seanvdw

The details on associate data will be available in the WC1 API version 2 from 25th Jan.

Please write to c3r.api@refinitiv.com for more info on version 2 of the API.

Upvotes
3 0 1 2

Thanks for your response and nice to know that it will be a future feature

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.