Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
71 0 1 4

Where could I find a list of RIC codes?

Hello, I am looking for a list of RIC codes.

The RIC search tool was useful: https://developers.thomsonreuters.com/elektron/elektron-sdk-java/dev-tools?type=ric

However, I was looking for fundamentals data and couldn't find active RICs for National Grid Data (eg NGRID-SYS-SFT or NGRID-SYS-STB). In addition, the tool lists Gassco RICs which appear to be inactive (eg GASSCO-UKAVG), I get an error code: EikonError: Error code -1 | GASSCO-UKAVG: Invalid RIC |

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @dmitry.sarin,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the repliy below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Hello @dmitry.sarin,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
4.6k 26 7 22

@dmitry.sarin since we currently do not expose any search API, the only way you can find a RIC is with EIkon or Eikon Excel.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you! I found the RICs

@dmitry.sarin GASSCO-UKAVG might have been dropped from the system recently, so it still stays in some metadata databases.

It might have been moved to a different RIC. I followed your advice and found replacements:

gassco.png (28.7 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.