For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 2 5

Submit of CloseMsg failed

Hi,

I am trying to request 12k of ric spread into 7 batches locally and encountered this problem on 1 out 3 computers.Apparently, the other two computers never encounter this problem. What does this error means? what is the root cause and how can i fix it?

//message from the local provider 
2019-03-26 15:48:03.083 ERROR 24060 --- [ool-12-thread-1] c.t.e.a.OmmConsumerImpl                  : loggerMsg
    ClientName: Consumer_3_4
    Severity: Error
    Text:    Call to rsslReactorDispatchLoop() failed. Internal sysError='0' Error text='Submit of CloseMsg failed: <INIT_NOT_INITIALIZED>'

i run the provider using this command if it helps :

gradlew.bat runETAPerfProvider -PcommandLineArgs="-tickRate 20"
elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkjava
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Monitored by Jirapongse

@muhammadismoktar
Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.
Thanks,
-AHS

@misms
Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.
Thanks,
-AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
78.6k 248 52 74

@muhammadismoktar

The error INIT_NOT_INITIALIZED indicates that transport has not been initialized. Therefore, it is unable to send a close message.

You may need to verify if there is a disconnection between that consumer and provider.

Normally Developer Community Forum is for how-to/general questions but your question seems to be more complex and requires investigation e.g. review source code, configuration, try to reproduce the problem etc.

I recommend you contact RDC subscribers in your company to raise a query through the premium support service. RDC subscribers should see a link "Contact Premium Support" when they are logged into the developer portal (https://developers.refinitiv.com/elektron/elektron-sdk-java).

For any difficulties submitting the query to us, please contact rdc.administrator@refinitiv.com.

premium.png (38.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.