question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 1

How to identify bonds that match a set of criteria

Hi,

I'm writing my thesis and am using Eikon Excel, with limited experience of using the program.

I have a list of 1080 green bonds, and I want to identify all the conventional bonds that have been issued by the same companies with the same currency, rating, seniority, etc, as the green bonds that I've already identified. I.e., I have a set of criteria, and I want to identify and extract into excel all the bonds that match these criteria.

Is there any way to do this in Eikon Excel? I've tried using the Deal Screener which seems to have roughly the same functionality that I'm trying to achieve, but it has to be done manually and would take much too long. As such, I'm trying to automate the process using some other functionality.

Many thanks for your help,

Nils

eikoneikon-com-apidatascreening
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.6k 26 7 22

@nils.halvord you can use =RSearch function for this. In Excel go to **Search**, click the magnifying glass to open the **Advanced search**, select Government and Corporate bonds. After you are done selecting criteria and previewed your search request, click on f(x) button in the right hand corner. It will generate and =RSearch function and send it to your spreadsheet.

Since this is forum is dedicated to the API questions and not general product functionality, I suggest that you should contact your local Refinitiv support desk for additional questions on this.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 0 1

Hello,

I'm doing a research and need to write about Government and Corporate bonds functions in Eikon. Refinitiv Academy Live Learning Catalogue helps me with other questions too. But I'm a noob and need some help with the references.

Adfin Bonds functions in Eikon buy thesis

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.