question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 0 2

How to find a list of listed companies on Nasdaq Stockholm for 2009-2014 in Eikon?

Hello,

I'm currently writing my Master thesis and I have not used Eikon before. I need to get a list of companies listed in Stockholm exchange for each year separately 2009-2014. I'm only able to get a list of companies that are listed currently. The information I would need is the name of the company and industry. In addition, I would like to have the most liquid stock of the company and thus, avoid duplicates e.g. A and B shares and only the most liquid one remains on the list.

Thank you so much in advance!

Br, Mira

eikoneikon-com-apiequitiesexchanges
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

In order to construct a screener expression for use in Excel or in Eikon Data APIs you have to use Screener app GUI. The screening capabilities are the same whether you use the app GUI or Excel worksheet function, or Eikon Data APIs.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
39.4k 77 11 27
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 1 0 2

Thank you for your reply! Is there any way to reach to data by using screener app?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.