question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 2

Where can I find the market trading hours for a given RIC?

I haven't been able to find and endpoint that provides that information. Is there anyone using that information?

rkd-apirkdtrade
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @alex285

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @alex285

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@alex285, please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such. Thanks, AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
327 2 2 2

Market trading hours for a given maket is available under exchange pages example - US/EXCH1 pages, JP/EXCH1 pages. Main page will be EXCHANGES for all countires which can be used on retrieve item v3 of quotes service.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Where can I find those exchange pages?

Upvotes
327 2 2 2

You need to type in EXCHANGES on quotes screen.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.