question

Upvote
Accepted
20 1 1 4

Trading at last in MK_PHASE

I have a question regarding to the trading at last in the MK_PHASE. From list in MK_PHASE, I can only find 14 - Post-Market Trading may suitable this trading status. Can someone help me to confirm this? We currently only have Asia data so we can't see this status in the dev environment.

! VALUE      DISPLAY   MEANING
! -----      -------   -------
      0        "   "   Undefined
      1        "C  "   Closed
      2        "O  "   Opening Auction
      3        "T  "   Continuous Trading
      4        "V  "   Unscheduled Intraday Auction - I.e., Volatility Auction
      5        "I  "   Intra-day Auction (scheduled)
      6        "E  "   Closing Auction
      7        "NAS"   No Active Session
      8        "LC "   Live Compilation (Indices, Stats & Rankings)
      9        "BRK"   Scheduled Intraday Break
     10        "RO "   Reporting only
     11        "FP "   Fixed Price Trading (All trades matched at a single fixed price determined by the exchange, i.e., closing auction, VWAP, last trade price)
     12        "AP "   Administration Phase
     13        "PET"   Pre-Market Trading
     14        "POT"   Post-Market Trading
     15        "IC "   Intra-day Close (scheduled)
     16        "QP "   Quotation Only Period
elektron-sdkrdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformtrade
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @alan.yaohui.yu

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
895 3 8 3

Hi @alan.yaohui.yu. That is the list, you can find it in the Data Model Discovery tool as well:

https://refinitiv.fixspec.com/specserver/repo/elektron/thomson-reuters-elektron/field/mk-phase

With respect to your specific question. This is the value typically used when a Stock Exchange has an after hours trading phase (we also use it in the field INST_PHASE for individual instruments too). An example market that does have it are the US exchanges where the typical normal trading day finishes at 4pm, and then enters the Post_market trading phase. POT/14 is used for this.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.