For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 2 3 4

RFA8_MsgFile120_x64.dll

Trying to add RFA8_MsgFile120_x64.dll in RMDExample , however getting below error

could not be added, please make sure file is accessible, and that it is a valid assembly or com component

I am using VS2013, windows 64 bit.
elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkrfa
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @hemalata.gavade

Are you trying to add it as a reference to the project?

This file just needs to be copied to the working directory where you are running the exe from.

It is a Native DLL - not a managed / .NET assembly dll

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @hemalata.gavade

I notice that you have just asked for additional help.

Did the above suggestion not work? Please provide further details.

@hemalata.gavade

What is the status of your query, has it been solved ? If not, please provide further details so that we can investigate.

as suggested i have copied the DLL into the relevant release or debug. still i am facing to build the step1 code. i didnt tried other steps. c

can i have a web-ex session planned with developer from TR?

You should not need to add the dll to the project in order to build the example.

If you are getting an error during the build which is something like ''error MSB3073: copy "\Libs\WIN_64_VS120\RFA8_MsgFile120_x64.dll" "C:\RFA .NET Tutorials 2018\RFA .NET Tutorials\step8\Debug\"" exited with code 1' - then this is most likely because you have not set the RFANET_PATH environmental variable as described on this page.

If you need further assistance please raise a ticket - so someone can assist in your region / timezone.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.