question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 1 2

Wrong AssetClass mapping in PermID?

Hi,

I am doing a request against the "AssetClass" from PermID with perm_id = 1-300246 (Preference Shares)
I get as a result that its broader_core_id = 1-1003147894

If you check this perm_id, it does not exist.

Can you please check this behavior and confirm if it is correct or false?

Thank you,

Max

permid-apiintelligent-tagging-apiopen-permid-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

I am seeing the same.

Suspecting the first ID is part of the free set, the second ID requires special permissions to see, so I am also not being able to retrieve the entity.

Emailing CLFHelpDesk@thomsonreuters.com to verify

Hello @richter,

The information for the permid 1003147894 is currently not available from our repository, the appropriate team has been informed, we are investigating. Will convey the result, when it become available.

-AHS

@zoya.farberov, did you receive a response ?

Hi @Christiaan Meihsl and all,

Yes, it's making progress on the product side, it has recently been added to CM Well data store that is feeding permid services. However, the fix is not complete yet, in that it has not been exposed to permid yet, is not findable this way.

Hopefully, will hear when it's completed and will feed back into this case for now we are looking to extend the triage.

@richter

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @richter,

Please be advised that 1-1003147894 is now available on PermID.org

https://permid.org/1-1003147894

Thanks you for keeping us informed,

-AHS

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.