Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 2

What parameters to use in ek.get to specify the date when using TR.FundNAV data item?

I was previously using the field TR.NETASSETVAL which stops population CRUD.L after the 3rd of May. In python API, the Formula I was using: ek.get_data(['CRUD.L','USO'],['TR.NETASSETVAL.Date','TR.NETASSETVAL', {'SDate':startDate.isoformat(), 'EDate':endDate.isoformat()})[0]

I am now using the formula below but results are not sorted and I need to specify that I want the date. ek.get_data(['CRUD.L'],['TR.FundNAV.Date','TR.FundNAV'], {'SDate':startDate.isoformat(), 'EDate':endDate.isoformat()})[0] print rawnavs.tail()

To obtain exactly the same result in Python API, what parameters would you use in ek.get_data?

eikoneikon-data-apipythonworkspacerefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspace-data-apiformula-builder
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
18.7k 85 39 63

Hi @Carmila.Lazo,

Can you provide an example of what your output looks like and where the sorting fails?

I tried a simplistic view of what you are doing and this is what the output looks like:

ahs.png (43.7 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.