For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 0

List of all worldcheck IDs / companies

the WorldCheck ID for a company is different than the RIC...

Is there a list of worldcheckIDs-Company that I can retrieve or use somewhere? is there a relation with RICs too?

world-checkworld-check-onecompany
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@gengis

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@gengis

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
2.4k 6 5 6

@gengis

There is no relation between RICs and WorldCheck ID, WorldCheck IDs in World-Check One API are unique IDs given to each profile of an entity/org in the World-Check One data. Using these World-Check Ids/ Profile IDs one can fetch the profile details of respective entities.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Mehran.Ahmed Khan, could you please respond to the client's follow-up query below?

Upvotes
1 1 1 0

Somehow I struggle to see how to use the APIs with those IDs. When I query for a profile I then get a list of connections (very interesting) but those connections are in the form of entityIDs aka worldcheckIDs rather than showing the name of the company or person

i.e: { "reversed": null, "targetEntityId": "e_tr_wci_2739835", "targetExternalImportId": "ei_trwc_2739835", "type": "ASSOCIATE" },

How can I use this exactly? Is there a way to get company names for all my connections or should I do one per one?

icon clock
10 |1500

@Mehran.Ahmed Khan, could you please respond to this follow-up query ?

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@gengis

Yes, When you get the profile details of an entity you also get the associate details which will also have it's entityID which will get you the associate profile details and it also tells you the type of associates like "Affiliated Company" You will have to get them one by one.

I'm afraid you should fetch the company names one connection at a time.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.