question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 3 5

I have cleared the DDE's from my order entry tool in the VBA code however every time i use the Clear Status button they seem to reappear, maybe theres something in that sub that i need to deactive?

apiredi-apieikon-for-office
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hi @mjc,

Were you able to clean up the clear status code? Could you provide the information requested by Zoya?

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @mjc

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @mjc,

Clear Status button in Order Entry (Global Equities ...) example triggers Sub ClearOrderStatus.

My version of this Sub code does not call addDDE, neither it introduces RediLink calls (found in addDDE), but yours may be different version, and likely is enhanced/modified.

Please examine your ClearOrderStatus code, do you see addDDE call or direct RediLink calls? Then comment this code out. Otherwise, share your Sub ClearOrderStatus code.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @mjc,

How did it go, were you able to clean up the clear status code?

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.