For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 0 3

How to create watchlist for ongoing screening?

Hi,

Can you please describe me how can I create the Watchlist for existing cases. Like, I have generated system case id for every customer screening. Now I want to monitor every customer case for changes.

Thank you in advance.

world-checkworld-check-onewatchlist
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@a.mathur

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Are any of the replies below satisfactory in resolving your query? If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply that best answers your question. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,
-AHS

@a.mathur
Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.
Thanks,
-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
2.4k 6 5 6

@a.mathur

Thank you for clarifying, as you must be aware OGS screens the case every day and when there is an update in the World-Check data you will get the casesystem Ids which have updates against them using the monitor OGS API, but if there are no updates in the World-Check data, there will not be any results. So in your scenario your cases are being screened on daily basis and you're not seeing any results for "SEQ-case-monitor-ogs: Monitor ongoing screening updates on cases" cause there are no updates in the World-Check data for those cases.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@a.mathur

Thank you for posting the question, however, this has to do more with the UI functionality and it doesn't qualify as a dev community question, request you to use the link below to raise this with our support.

https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/productsupport.html?productName=Thomson%20Reuters%20World-Check%20One%20API

Regards

icon clock
10 |1500

Hi @Mehran,

I'm asking about APIs not UI functionality. I've implemented screening using individual and organization screening APIs, now I want to monitor change in cases.

As mentioned in other posts I've add case into watchlist using '"SEQ-case-ogs-enable: Enable ongoing screening for a case" and try to get changes in result using "SEQ-case-monitor-ogs: Monitor ongoing screening updates on cases" API, but i'm not getting any result.

Can please share steps for adding case into watchlist and grab the changes.

Thanks

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.