question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 1 3

How can we extract avg trading price?

I would like to have confirmation definition for the following Functions/Expressions

AVG#(P,Start Date,End Date) - it is referred to the Average Traded price in one day ?
MIN#(P,Start Date,End Date) - it is referred to the Minimum Trading price in one day ?
MAX#(P,Start Date,End Date) - it is referred to the Maximum Trading price in one day ?

I specifically want to get the following information of values for one specific date (let’s say 09 – 07 – 2019):

• -Previous close
  • -Closing price.
  • -Ask price
  • -Bid price
  • -Average daily Traded price
  • -Minimum daily Trading price (in the day)
  • -Maximum daily Trading price (in the day)

Best regards,

Leticia

eikon-data-apidatastream-apidsws-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
1.1k 3 3 3

Hello @leticia.bernal,

For information on Datastream definitions and descriptions of the expressions/functions please refer to this help page .

As this forum is dedicated for the technical question regarding API I would advise contacting Refinitiv Help Desk for content questions as this one .

Kind regards,

Monika

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 1 1 3

Hi Alex,

Yes I'm using Datastram.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.