question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 1 2 2

Accessing the market phase and status

Hi,

I am performing TRTH v2 tick data extrfactio. I have trouble accesing the market phases (open/close/continuous) and market status (normal / halt).

I've found part of the information in the Qualifiers content field, but not everything.

Could someone clarify on this?

Regards,

tick-history-rest-apidatafieldscondition-codes
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 19

Hello @mlal,

The Qualifiers differ by region, instrument type, and exchange, and are depending on what exchange in question wishes to make available.

If you are a Refinitiv customer (as you are registered on developers portal with a private email address, the moderators can not tell), please log into your

my.refinitiv.com

and select Products Tick History V2

https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/product/thomson-reuters-tick-history-v2.html

In "User Guides And Manuals" please refer to various Qualifier guides, for example

"Tick History Equity Qualifier Codes - Asia" or

"Tick History Futures Qualifier Codes - All Regions".

Download, unzip, and refer to the doc for the exchange you are interested in.

For example, in Equities -America - CNQ, I find these details:

So please proceed to find the meaning of Qualifiers based on your instrument type and exchange.

Hope this helps?

qualifiers.jpg (47.3 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
9.6k 10 7 7

Hello @mlal

You may open an enquiry via Get Support on MyRefinitiv or to call the Refinitiv Help Desk directly. These are the best ways for data questions like this one.This forum is for technical Refinitiv APIs questions from software developers.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.