For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
22 1 2 7

What does `modificationDate` mean in `Case`?

When does it change? Does it change the server side of Thomson Reuters API? Can I use it as a invalidation key for my screen result cache?

world-checkworld-check-onescreening
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
2.4k 6 5 6

@kontur_prizma,

Thanks for expanding on that, can you tell me the exact use case behind caching the screening results so that I can offer you the best possible solution?

With the current details I have, you can opt for Ongoing Screening once you have screened the case initially once so after you enable OGS for the case , what our platform does is it screens the case automatically on a daily basis and whenever there is any update on the results be it new matches or change in the data you would receive an update on that particular case's casesystem ID, in this case, you can make a fresh call to fetch the latest updated results and until then you can have the initial screening result response cached at your end.

Let me know your thoughts on this.

Regards

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks for the answer, I get it, I think it's a working solution for us!

Upvotes
2.4k 6 5 6

@kontur_prizma

Modification date is a parameter that comes into picture whenever you perform any kind of modification to your case it may be case updating, OGS screening or re-screening.

Can you eloborate the second part of your question ?

icon clock
10 |1500

The date is clear. Thank you. On the second part, I want to make the cache of the screening results on my side, to less often refer to Thomson Reuters API, how best can I do it?

I need some date to update the cache information, I thought `modificationDate` would work for me, but it's obviously not so :)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.