question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 3 5

How to dump the item database for the publications made over the TREP platform?

I am tried ADHMON Service Stats -> Service Name -> Attributes section and also ADHMON Process Statistics -> DumpDb, but either of the output files havn't captured the published data except the subscriptions made.

Appreciate some advise/tips?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetrepinfrastructureADSADH
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Sunil.Annaldasula

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvote
Accepted
210 4 6 8

Hi Sunil,

You are correct. That command will only dump cache that is currently in the ADH. The only way that I know of to view data that is being Post-ed or Contributed is to turn on tracing via dump incoming/outgoing in adhmon

Ron

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
210 4 6 8

I assume you are trying to dump the cache contents of the ADH. This is done from the command line of adhmon using the -dumpData option. See below:

adhmon -instance instance ID -dumpData [[serviceName] filename | all]

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
3 1 3 5

Hi Ron,

Thanks for your response however this method only captures the subscription but not the contributed data. I am after the contributions data which are made to ATS/MARKETLINK/TRCC service via the TREP platform.

Thanks,

Sunil

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.