I was from a successful attempt to record data capture file using rmdstestclient, and I am not trying to replay it via the sink_driven_src tool, but I'm coming across a segmentation fault issue when running the dat file.
[j.fajardo@dny2pfsm02 rhel6_x86_64]$ ./sink_driven_src -S IDN_DEV -bdf testrecording.dat -U 1 -N 14002 -K -v Initialized RSSL library. begin CPU time: 0.002883 sec user, 0.006727 sec system Segmentation fault (core dumped)
I have tried using the canned data included and I am not experiencing this issue:
[j.fajardo@dny2pfsm02 rhel6_x86_64]$ ./sink_driven_src -S IDN_DEV -bdf asiaData.dat -U 1 -N 14002 -K -ik Initialized RSSL library. begin CPU time: 0.004232 sec user, 0.005290 sec system Total number of messages processed: 140321 end CPU time: 0.122903 sec user, 0.043965 sec system
I am unsure what I might be missing / doing wrong here, I was wondering if anyone can help?
I have a consumer waiting downstream, but I figured this might be issue on the sink_driven_src app, or on my data capture file.
I attached my data capture file: testrecording.zip
Thank you very much in advance!
It looks like to be a bug in sink_driven_src or the binary data captured by rmdstestclient is corrupted. You need to report this issue to ADH support team via MyRefitiv to verify the problem.
For now, please try to capture and replay the data in XML format.
rmdstestclient -S ELEKTRON -ef ./rics1.txt –rf 8 -h ads1 -p 14002 -ct rssl -u rmds -of recXml.dat
sink_driven_src –S ELEKTRON –Q EMEA_Xml.dat –U 1 –N 14002 –K -ik
For more information, please refer to the Quick Start Guide to Recording and Playback of Elektron Data article.