For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:
Overview | Quickstart | Documentation | Downloads | Tutorials | Articles
I have Microsoft Office 2019 Version 1908 64-bit installed on my PC, including Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Onenote. But Eikon installer tell me it need a 64-bit version office to run: "Microsoft Office: Installed: Office 2016 32-bit Click-to-Run, Missing: Office 64-bit". What shall I do to install Eikon on my PC?
Here is what Eikon installer told me.
Required and supported software for 32-bit and 64-bit:
- Microsoft Office 2010 SP1+ KB2598139, SP2 - Professional Plus
- Microsoft Office 2013 SP1(2) - Professional Plus
- Microsoft Office 365 with Office 2013 – ProPlus and Enterprise E3
- Microsoft Office 2016(3) - Professional Plus
- Microsoft Office 365 with Office 2016(3) – ProPlus and Enterprise E3
This forum is moderated by developer.
For Eikon Desktop installation issue, please contact Refivitiv helpdesk at this URL.
I have been facing a similar issue with my office 365. After microsoft office 365 download from the official website when I try to install it shows me error code 3-4 which I did not resolve, and if anyone knows how to solve the issue then suggest to me.