question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 3 5

Elektron Timeseries API using json

Hi,

I know how to use the TickHistoryIntraday to get some data. I am creating a json request for this.

I would like to get the High Low for a day for specific currency pairs, I have been told I need to use the Elektron Timeseries for this. Do you have any examples?

Do you

refinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdktick-history-rest-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@maria.kouppari

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
22k 59 14 21

Hello @maria.kouppari, The REST API help for Elektron TimeSeries is available here. Set the parameter ExtractionRequest to ElektronTimeseriesExtractionRequest.

The JSON sample model to get High/Low for USD/CAD pair would be:

{

"ExtractionRequest": {

"@odata.type": "#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.ElektronTimeseriesExtractionRequest",
 "ContentFieldNames": [
 "High",
 "Low",
 "Trade Date"
 ],
 "IdentifierList": {

"@odata.type": "#ThomsonReuters.Dss.Api.Extractions.ExtractionRequests.InstrumentIdentifierList",
 "InstrumentIdentifiers": [{

"Identifier": "CAD=",
 "IdentifierType": "Ric"
 }
 ],
 "ValidationOptions": None,
 "UseUserPreferencesForValidationOptions": False
 },
 "Condition": {

"StartDate": "2019-01-01T13:00:00.000Z",
 "EndDate": "2019-09-02T13:05:00.000Z"
 }
 }
}

The endpoint for this request is: https://hosted.datascopeapi.reuters.com/RestApi/v1/Extractions/ExtractWithNotes

Hope it helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks for the quick reply, I am looking to get the High Bid, High Ask, Low Bid and Low Ask for the day, how can I do that? There are no such fields in the list of the available ones.

High Bid/Ask is not captured in the interday data. For content-type questions, please raise a Content query at MyRefinitiv which will allow you direct communication with a Content expert.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.