For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
18 1 1 4

Queries regarding migrating to WC1 API

As we are migrating from using World-Check data dump to WC1 API, I have two questions related to integrating our current KYC application with WC1 API.

First is related to Ongoing monitoring. From what I understand, when we get the ongoing updates, the WC1 returns the results for which a new match has been added or an existing one has been updated. Then next step is that we would have to get the detailed profile for the new / updated match. Now for the updated match is there any way to know only the changed fields in the profile. I mean right now the only way I see it is that we store a snapshot at our end and then compare the updated one with the stored snapshot to determine the changes.

Just wanted to know if i have missed something and there might be a way to get only the updated parts of a result through the WC1 API. I know I can see the updates marked with orange dots in WC1 interface but would like to know if the same can be fetched using the API.

My second question is that in our KYC application, a user can choose to exclude a AML match. Now for this case can I set a status on World Check using WC1 API so that when the APi returned the matches for the same case next time it remembers not to include that match which was set to be excluded.

Thanks for your help

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@kgho,

Thank you for your query.

1 : You can fetch the profile of the profile what has been updated and check the "updatedDates" object to see the fields which have been updated due to the OGS update. The corresponding field would have the same date as per the OGS update.

2: As of now only the matches which are auto-resolved as false can be excluded from the results. For the matches which you have remidiated would still appear in the results with the resolution status being - False, Possitive, Possible or Unresolved.

Please let me know if you have further concners.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
245 1 0 2

Hello @kgho,

As for the first part of your request, please use API call SEQ-case-monitor-ogs: Monitor ongoing screening updates on cases

You can set the date range of the updates you want to check. You can find more details in the API documentation under Schema reference, section Get ongoing screening updates.

The response of this API call will only include the information on the cases which have updates in the existing matches or new matches due to ongoing screening along with the update date and the case-system-id of the case.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvote
18 1 1 4

Thanks for the answers. Definitely helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

@kgho,

Request you to please accept the answer if this clarifies your concern, so that other developers may also refer to it in the future.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.