Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
37 7 10 13

Reporting frequency for Fundamental Data

I am interesting to extract the reporting frequency of fundametal data. For example, for apple i would like to get the output Quarterly as the company reports quarterly data. How could I get this value?

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apifundamentals
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@Tulkkas

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @Tulkkas

I believe that it depends on the data field you are referring to.

For example, TR.ISPeriodLength is period of Income Statement.

For content clarification, I would suggest you contact Refinitiv Content Helpdesk at https://my.refinitiv.com/

ahs.png (188.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
18.2k 21 13 21

Hi @Tulkkas

It depends on the data fields you are looking for whether it supports quarterly data or not.

For example:

You can find the supported parameters by using "Data Item Browser"

Please type in "DIB" on Eikon Search bar and press enter.

And see the parameter section on the top right.

ahs.png (42.6 KiB)
ahs1.png (91.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
37 7 10 13

I think maybe my question was not clear but I am not interested in the value of the field itself but more i wish to know if the company is reporting on a quarterly or annualy or yearly frequency.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.