Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
16 0 1 3

eikon API proxy not opening in macOS

I have been using the eikon API proxy for retreiving data using ptyhon API in my mac computer.

Since yesterday I haven't been able to open the proxy. I have tried re-installing it, and clearing the cache, but I have not succeeded yet.

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apimac-os
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@jaime.oliver

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

Hello @jaime.oliver,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

-AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
18.2k 21 13 21

I got an update that there was a service interruption but now it has resumed normally.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
22 0 0 1

Hi,

Could you please give me more information about your environment:

• Which version of the Eikon API Proxy are you using ?
  • Which version of MacOS are you using ?
  • When did you update MacOS for the last time ?

Thanks for your answers,

Best regards,

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.