Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
3 1 0 2

Trying to find Delivery Date for corn FOB/CIF data

Getting data from "C-USNOLAC-P1" I am trying to find the data through the Eikon Data API that can tell me the "delivery date". Any ideas on how to putll in such information?

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apifutures
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

If you look at this RIC in a Quote app in Eikon you'll see a field named "DATE_RANGE", which on the display template is labeled "Del.Date" and which currently has the value "FH Oct". To retrieve this field using Eikon Data APIs use the following call

ek.get_data('C-USNOLAC-P1','DATE_RANGE')

Is this what you're looking for?
The best resource for content search and explanation questions is Refinitiv Helpdesk, which you can reach by calling the Helpdesk number in your country or by using Contact Us capability in your Eikon application. If the above does not answer your question or if you have further content search and explanation queries, please contact Refinitiv Helpdesk.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you Alex! This is what I was looking for

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.