question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 2 2

Issue with TR.IssuerRating

I'm trying to get the TR.IssuerRating field but the information is not shown as seen in the image ... How can i get it?

Additionally, is there a catalog or guide for the codes of each rating agency that can I use? For example: Fitch, do I get it with 'IssuerRatingSrc': 'FBS: FSF', but how can I get Moodys or SP?

eikoneikon-com-apidata
trissuerrating.png (111.1 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @eguevara,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

@eguevara

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
39.4k 77 11 27

@Edgar
Any issues with the functioning of Eikon application should be reported to Refinitiv Helpdesk. I opened case 08089020 with the Helpdesk on your behalf. While the Helpdesk is working on the problem you reported, as an immediate workaround you can use Formula Builder wizard in Eikon Excel instead of Data Item Browser app in Eikon application to discover metadata for use with Eikon APIs. Formula Builder wizard correctly displays the list of Issuer Rating Sources you can use with TR.IssuerRating field.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.