Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
37 7 10 13

What are the possible value of the field TR.INSTRUMENTTRADINGSTATUS

I am using the field TR.INSTRUMENTTRADINGSTATUS through EIKON API but as it returns only a number, i would like to know where I could find the description of this number.

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-apitrade
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Tulkkas

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
57 2 0 1

TR.INSTRUMENTTRADINGSTATUS supports FID 6614 for Trading status Flag.

This Information can be found on the MyRefinitiv portal under 'Data Field (FID) Lookup.

https://my.refinitiv.com/content/mytr/en/policies/support-tools.html

fid-6614.jpg (38.2 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thank you. How did you get this screen from the Data Field Lookup?

Upvotes
57 2 0 1

You may enter Venue/Country Name, FID List ID(Refer to FID#5357 on any RIC), FID Number or Acronym at the Global Search box located on the top right-hand corner of the screen.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.