Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

Missing data for LCOc1 on the 2nd of September after 17:30

Hi,

All data for LCOc1 after on the 2nd of September from 17:30 until the next day seems to be missing. When using the Eikon Interface or the Thomson Reuters Excel plugin, I can see that the data exists. I am just not able to retrieve it from the API using the "GetTimeSeries"-function.

Any help is appreciated.

eikoneikon-data-apipythonrefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspaceworkspace-data-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @kristoffer.clasen,

Could you please provide more details requested below?

@kristoffer.clasen

Thank you for your participation in Refinitiv Developer Forums. Since we haven't been able to reproduce the issue and didn't get any details from you such as the exact call you were using that would allow us to look into the issue, I'm accepting the answer @Wasin Waeosri provided.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
24.7k 54 17 14

Hello @kristoffer.clasen

Does the issue still persist? Can you share your function call and request parameters that encounter the problem?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.