question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 2 2 3

Session quota is reached

I am trying to generate a token by fetching from my client. I was successful and was able to receive the access token and refresh token, however now on subsequent fetches, I am receiving the error "session quota is reached". I have waited an amount of time (7-10 min) in between fetches, and am still being given the same error. Is there a way I can get past this?

elektron-sdkrdp-apirefinitiv-data-platform
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@justin.mckenzie,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text beneath the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks, AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.
Thanks,
AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvote
Accepted
22.1k 59 14 21

@justin.mckenzie, the refresh token from your previous signin is valid for 18 hours. Please use parameter: "takeExclusiveSignOnControl": "true" to signout from other instances and sign in here.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.