For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvote
Accepted
31 2 5 7

World-Check One API C# HttpClient Example

Hi.

I'm currently executing successful GET and POST API calls against the World-Check One Pilot API using a C# HttpWebRequest object, but I'm struggling the do the same using the C# HttpClient object. Is there some sample code on how to execute calls using the C# HttpClient object? I've requested access to the World-Check One API Downloads and Documentation resources but have not been granted access yet.

Regards.

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@gerhardtm,

I have now granted you the access to the documentation and you should be able to access the content of the forum.

Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@gerhardtm,

Thank you for your query.

You can find the sample code in C# from the below link under the CODE EXAMPLE section. Please note, the sample code may not work with your application, this is not designed for a specific application type.

Link - https://developers.refinitiv.com/customer-and-third-party-screening/world-check-one-api/downloads

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
31 2 5 7

Thanks for the reply.

I downloaded the C# sample but I see that it also uses the HttpWebRequest object. I was hoping that there's a sample that uses the HttpClient object?

Regards.

icon clock
10 |1500

Also, the sample that I downloaded seems to be for V1. Is the signing code different between the two versions because I am getting a 401 Unauthorized after implementing the sample code but with HttpClient.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.