For a deeper look into our Elektron API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 2

Maturity Date Timing

When does Elektron API start responding with "unknown security ID requested" for expired products? is it beginning of maturity date, day or day after maturity date? i.e. 9128203X3=RRPS - when did it start returning unknown security requested?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkmaturity
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

@spence

Hi,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in answering your question?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the most appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@spence

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @spence,

On the message that you see:

I just tried this instrument with Elektron EMA Java and with Elektron Websocket, and I got back the expected " The record could not be found".

I suspect that what you see is application generated custom log message.

On when exactly the expired instrument is being removed:

For questions that are on how the data content is generated or updated, such as this, the most efficient approach is to ask them directly at Refinitiv Content Helpdesk online, or by calling your local Refinitiv helpdesk number. For this question, I have submitted to content helpdesk on your behalf, the support case # is 08231150 , please expect the response via email.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

The case appears to have been resolved offline,

but having trouble understanding the answer, as there is a duplicate case,

and no definitive answer on content, only to go to developers portal, which is circular.

Send an email to the person who has closed the case, asking for more info

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.