question

Upvotes
Accepted
28 5 7 9

How to get list of all fields and their meaning for QUOTES RETRIEVE ITEM V3

I want to know to exact meaning of each field which we get in Quote service.

for eg: what is the difference between BID and CF_BID field.

Please suggest

rkd-apirkdfieldsquotequery-string
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
24.4k 53 17 14

Hello @lalit8

Please note that each RIC and Data Feed/Exchange provides different field data and meaning for consumer. I suggest you contact the Content support team to help you check the meaning of your interested RIC's fields via https://my.refinitiv.com web site.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
78.1k 246 52 72

@lalit8

You can use the Refinitiv Data Model Discovery tool to explore content definitions.

CF_BID is a consolidated field for BID. As I know, exchanges may use different fields for the bid. Most exchanges use the BID field while some exchanges may use the PRIMACT_1 field for bid value.

Therefore, CF_BID is created to keep bid value regardless of exchanges. There are rules used to map fields to CF_BID. It uses the RecordType, Exchange, RDNDisplay, and other fields to do the mapping. You can directly contact the content support team via MyRefinitiv for more information.

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.