question

Upvotes
19 4 8 8

Cannot connect to Authentication URL

Since Jan.3 2020 our service fails to connect to Authetication URL ( https://api.refinitiv.com/auth/oauth2/v1/token )

Did it change? If so, what's the correct one?

eikonelektronrefinitiv-realtimeelektron-sdkrrteta-apielektron-transport-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
7.6k 15 6 9

@Serge

I can run Elektron SDK example connecting to the server and get token from v1 endpoint. Not sure Is there any error code return from your app? Can you provide the status/message?

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
19 4 8 8

@moragodkrit

Suddenly it started working this morning.

Before it was simple failure to establish connection to URL. API Playground reported "Failed to fetch" error.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

@moragodkrit

@moragodkrit

Hi. Do you have any idea on the error shared by the client?

icon clock
10 |1500

the error in the API Docs Playground does not relate to the issue in ETA client mentioned. As I stated in my reply previously, I can run the app connecting to the server so I can't confirm why the client unable to connect to the server. That is the reason that we need to know what is the error return from the ETA app.

@moragodkrit

@Ma. Elijah.Romano

During login our client is using ETA's RDM_LOGIN_USER_AUTHN_TOKEN.

To get the token, we use libCURL. When we had this problem, curl_easy_perform() was returning "Couldn't connect to server" error.

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

@moragodkrit

Please see the latest response from Serge. Thanks!

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 0 0

To get the token, we use libCURL. When we had this problem, curl_easy_perform() was returning "Couldn't connect to server" error.

- Serge

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.