Accepted
1 0 0 2

we trying to screen on individual and show error 401

I try to screen on individual with below key but error 401 please advise

world-checkworld-check-one
dd.png (50.9 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @m.ghawati,

Please be informed that the question has been moved to World-Check One forum.

Hello @m.ghawati,

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes, please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

AHS

@m.ghawati

Hi,

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
2.4k 6 5 6

@m.ghawati

Hi,

401 errors occur because the request has failed an authorization check. This can happen for a variety of reasons, such as

• An invalid or expired API key,
  • An invalid HMAC signature.
  • Request timing issue/problem with the Date header value. The API client should ensure a correctly synchronized clock is used to generate request timestamps.
  • Incorrect JSON payload formation at your end that can cause a 401 response.

Can you please turn on the console logs on postman(Alt+Ctrl+C), retry the request and send me the complete request and response headers from the logs so that I can investigate this further?

Regards,

Mehran Khan

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.