For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
9 1 4 2

Is it possible to retrieve the case rating of a case via the WC1 API?

Hi,

Maybe I am being stupid, but I am looking for a way to retrieve the 'Case Rating' of a case via the API, but I can't see anywhere where it is returned in the documentation?

Is this possible?

Many thanks,

Andy

world-checkworld-check-one
1581399022297.png (8.4 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@a.gale,

As a workaround, you may use custom fields to rate the cases using the API.

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

can you be more specific? what is custom fields mean
Upvote
4.5k 4 8 8

@a.gale,

Thank you for your query.

As of now, case rating functionality is not available via the API.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
9 1 4 2

Thanks @prabhjyot.mandla - Understood, but unfortunately my use case will be to obtain case ratings that have been set in the WC1 GUI and feed them back into my 3rd party system.

This is not a pressing or urgent requirement, but do you know if there are plans to incorporate this into later releases of the API?

Many thanks,

Andy

icon clock
10 |1500

@a.gale,

We do have plans to implement the case rating functionality in the future releases. However, no ETA as of now.

any updates here?
any updates on this?
Upvotes
1 0 0 0

is this still not available?

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.