question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 0

World-Check Premium and Standard file format

My team is enhancing our solutions to support World-Check data file. Kindly provide the file format for WC premium data file and standard data file. I understand these files are available in XML and CSV format and I need to know the file structure (eg. data field name, type, length) to upload the data into our system for name screening.
world-checkworld-check-data-file
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @robert.chan

Thank you for your participation in the forum. Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If so please can you click the 'Accept' text next to the appropriate reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question.

Thanks,

AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such.

Thanks,

AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
41 0 0 0

Hello Robert,

Attached are useful Reference documents. The Data File Download Guide is a good place to start for guidance and tips on downloading the files. The Data File Field Guide provides the definition of each field and its position in the CSV file.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
41 0 0 0

Hello Robert,

Attached are the XML schemas for use in downloading XML files.world-check.xsd.txtpremium-world-check.xsd.txt

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.