question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 1 0

Can I download Market Holidays via SSL/RSSL?

Hi All,

In the same vein as pulling the appendix_a from TREP can I pull a list of market holidays via SSL/RSSL.

Kind Regards,

Adam

rdp-apirefinitiv-data-platformrsslDownloadsqlmarketholiday
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi,

Please refer to this existing post and this one

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvotes
1 0 1 0

Hi Umer,

Thank you for your reply. I've looked at those and the first one is via an external connection to Datascope and the second requires page shredding/parsing which is a whole heap of trouble. I was wondering if a flat file (as such) was downloadable through ssl or rssl?

Adam

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
25.3k 87 12 25

Hi @adam.prout

RSSL/SSL do not support flat file download.

When you download appendix_a/RDMFielddictionary programmaticaly from the server, this is held in memory in a OMM or TibMsg/MF format - it does not actually write it to flat file. Any flat file you may have is one you will have file copied from the SDK package or other source.

You could try the content helpdesk to see if there are any logicised RIC equivalents - which saves having to scrape/parse the page.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
1 0 1 0

Hi Umer,

Thank you for your prompt answer.

Kind Regards,

Adam

icon clock
10 |1500

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.