Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
9 1 4 2

POST cases/screeningRequest returns 400 when secondary field Gender = UNKNOWN

Hey team,

I get a 400 when I send the below request:

{"groupId":"5nzbfkbtnlaw1eddswcrh0dpb","entityType":"INDIVIDUAL","providerTypes":["WATCHLIST"],"nameTransposition":true,"caseId":"PFS25A","name":"Mr Abel Conrad","secondaryFields":[{"typeId":"SFCT_1","value":"UNKNOWN"},{"typeId":"SFCT_2","dateTimeValue":"1962-05-05"},{"typeId":"SFCT_5","value":"KOR"}]}

Changing SFCT_1 (Gender) to MALE (as per below)

{"groupId":"5nzbfkbtnlaw1eddswcrh0dpb","entityType":"INDIVIDUAL","providerTypes":["WATCHLIST"],"nameTransposition":true,"caseId":"PFS25A","name":"Mr Abel Conrad","secondaryFields":[{"typeId":"SFCT_1","value":"MALE"},{"typeId":"SFCT_2","dateTimeValue":"1962-05-05"},{"typeId":"SFCT_5","value":"KOR"}]}

and I get a successful creation.

As far as I can see UNKNOWN is a valid entry for gender as per the spec?

Cheers

Andy

world-checkworld-check-one
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
4.5k 4 8 8

@a.gale,

Thank you for your query.

The values which can be used for SFCT_1 via the API is UNSPECIFIED, MALE and FEMALE.

Unknown is used via the UI for Gender, where as via the API it has to be UNSPECIFIED.

We will get the document updated accordingly.

Hope this helps.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks, sending UNSPECIFIED works.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.