question

Upvotes
Accepted
1 0 0 1

Hi, I want to match my database containing permID identifier with data providedby thomson and from APPstudio. How can I do?the only common variable should be permID

permid-apiintelligent-tagging-apiopen-permid-api
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hello @Belinda Laura,

Thank you for your participation in the forum.

Is the reply below satisfactory in resolving your query?

If yes please click the 'Accept' text next to the reply. This will guide all community members who have a similar question. Otherwise please post again offering further insight into your question.

Thanks,

-AHS

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such. Thanks, AHS

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @Belinda Laura,

On AppStudio:

According to my understanding of symbology lookup available via AppStudio, the reference can be reviewed at AppStudio Web Documentaion, we can map from other symbols to PermID, but not from PermId:

which, in my understanding, would be required to map it in AppStudio.

To map your database of permids, you will need to map to one of the type of identifiers, that is recognized by AppStudio, as the first step, and then next, you can request the data via AppStudio via that known identifier.

I think PermId Record Matching is one likely approach for match a list of PermIds. One may review the documentation PermID - Record Matching - RESTful API.

On Thomson part of the question, it may be helpful to clarify which Thomson API do you look to use?

1584466342902.png (59.8 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.