question

Upvotes
Accepted
401 21 25 35

A27 Synchronization Error

The consumer app is periodically seeing A27 Synchronization Errors. I checked rrdump and there have been no P-P or Broadcast retransmissions either received or sent on the ADS or ADH. I see the same status messages on rmdstestclient. BTW, the feedhandler is NYSE’s BPOD. The other odd thing is that I constantly see unsolicited images.

Does anyone know exactly what A27 Synchronization Errors are and/or what causes them?

elektronrefinitiv-realtimetrepADSADH
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
791 11 16 20

Could it be a result of packet reordering on the backbone with the image header being sent broadcast and the data P-P and the ADS is receiving them out of order?

Although I think you would see an out of order message and not a Sync error…It’s been so long since I looked at this stuff…I’m sure someone will know.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.