For a deeper look into our DataScope Select REST API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials

question

Upvotes
Accepted
5 0 1 2

DSS REST API: Extract RICs for Chain RIC list via Python API

Hello,

I would like to extract RICs from given Chain RIC list(0#.SETI, 0#.MAII...) via Python DSS REST API. Since I'm new to Python/C#, I don't know where to get started... Could you please share me an outlined process steps to start with? It will be great if you could build a sample code as well. Many thanks for your help. CHRlist.txt

pythondss-rest-apidatascope-selectdss
chrlist.txt (351 B)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Upvote
Accepted
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @Nan.Wang,

You are correct, and sorry I have rushed.

Does Tick History REST work?

If it does, this article describes the request to use, and includes Python example.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks for your hint Zoya. I tried the code, however it returns error 403. According to API tutorial, it's permissioning issue. I've contacted PUBS Admin&Support team for confirm permission of my account.

Upvotes
32.2k 40 11 20

Hello @Nan.Wang,

Please refer to this previous discussion.

Hope it helps

icon clock
10 |1500

Thanks for your reply @zoya.farberov. The Q&A you mentioned is regarding to Eikon API, I think for DSS REST it's different process.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.