Upgrade from Eikon -> Workspace. Learn about programming differences.

For a deeper look into our Eikon Data API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads |  Tutorials |  Articles

question

Upvotes
Accepted
42 10 7 14

For a given Mutual Fund I would like to retrieve the LipperCode as well as the Benchmarks and the Sector.

E.g.

df_in, err = ek.get_data('LU0056508442',['TR.ISIN', 'TR.CommonName', 'CF_CURR', 'TR.Fund3YearPerf', 'TR.Fund5YearPerf','TR.FundTotalReturnLipperRating', 'TR.FundConsistentReturnLipperRating', 'TR.FundPreservationLipperRating', 'TR.FundExpenseLipperRating'])

For any Mutual Fund, e.g. LU0056508442, I would like to retrieve its LipperCode, as well as the Benchmarks and the Sector. What variable names dor I need to use? Could I have found this myself somewhere, if so please indicate where.

eikoneikon-data-apipythonworkspacerefinitiv-dataplatform-eikonworkspace-data-apilippersectors
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

· Write an Answer
Upvotes
Accepted
25.3k 89 12 25

Hi @vanderkroon

The following works for me:

myLipper = ek.get_symbology('LU0056508442', from_symbol_type='RIC', to_symbol_type='lipperID')

output:

I am not an Eikon expert - so there may be other ways of doing this...

1586258257216.png (1.6 KiB)
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.