For a deeper look into our World Check One API, look into:

Overview |  Quickstart |  Documentation |  Downloads

question

Upvotes
Accepted
0 2 1 0

Response Sample Service - SEQ-screen-sync-simple: Perform Synchronous Screening: Simple

Sample ScreeningRequest.jpgHi,

We need the sample out to service cases/screeningRequest specifically in the tag --> "entity". This is inside sub tag identityDocuments because and is null. We test with several input without a data response to this tag. For example:

"identityDocuments": [

{

"entity": null,

"number": "4200682210005",

"issueDate": null,

"expiryDate": null,

"issuer": null,

"type": null,

"locationType": {

"type": "BA-MBS",

"country": {

"code": "BIH",

"name": "BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA"

},

"name": "MATICNI BROJ SUBJEKTA - COMPANY REGISTRATION NUMBER"

}

}

]

Please you provide us a example.

Thanks.

world-checkworld-check-onescreening
icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Please be informed that a reply has been verified as correct in answering the question, and has been marked as such. Thanks, AHS

Upvotes
Accepted
4.2k 8 5 6

@_IT_Innovacion

I have received a response from the dev team. They have advised to ignore the field "entity", under the tag identityDocuments, as the value of this field is always NULL.

Kindly let me know if you have further questions on this.

icon clock
10 |1500

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nice!

Thanks so much for your response.

Great!

Thanks so much for the confirmation.

Upvotes
4.2k 8 5 6

@_IT_Innovacion

I have forwarded this question to our dev team. Please allow us some time to get back with response on this.

icon clock
10 |1500

Upvotes
0 2 1 0

Hi @Irfan.Khan

Your Dev team have a response about this question?

We are attentive to your response.

Thanks

@_IT_INNOVACION

icon clock
10 |1500

@_IT_Innovacion I am still chasing the dev team to find the answer to this question. Please allow me sometime and I will get back to you with udpates.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.